2017 Cayucos destination pocket planner
What to do in and around Cayucos? Visitors and locals will find out with their new Cayucos Destination Pocket Planner, the insider's guide to enjoying our area's unique offerings.
This is a small sized booklet (5.5" high and 4" wide), but packs a big punch. Our market research and testing over the past 2 years have proven that people love the handy size and will keep it in their pockets, purses, car visors, nightstands, etc. Other large format magazines are most often left behind.
Big Big SLO is working with local businesses and associated organizations to publish this handy visitors guide. Modeled after the recently published Los Osos / Baywood Park Destination Pocket Planner, this pocket-sized booklet will guide visitors to all the best places to eat, drink, stay, and play around Cayucos.
25,000 copies will be printed, and stocked at local hotels, vacation rentals and advertisers locations, as well as:
- Visitors Centers and Chambers of Commerce locations in Cayucos, Morro Bay, Los Osos, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Cambria, and San Simeon.
- Morro Bay Museum of Natural History and the Spooner Ranch House at Montaña de Oro.
- California Welcome Center in Pismo Beach.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE CAYUCOS POCKET PLANNER!
- Now accepting ad reservations.
- Deadline is March 1 to reserve space.
- 25,000 Planners are printed and distributed starting April, 2017.
Ad sizes available:
- Full Page (5.5" x 4") - $400
- Half Page (2.75" x 4") - $250
- Quarter Page (1.375" x 4") - $125
You can design your own ad, or the Big Big SLO Art Department will create yours at no additional charge.
Click the link below to order YOUR ad now: