destination pocket planner
A great new tool for tourism organizations to help visitors navigate the best of their destinations!
Pocket sized and stunningly beautiful, the Destination Pocket Planner is the ultimate visitor guide to your city or region. Unlike other larger format tourism guides, this is portable and laser focused on the best places to eat, stay, and play. The Pocket Planner finds its way into pockets, purses, car visors - and helps visitors make the most of of their visit to your area.
We aim to publish a complete collection of these beautiful booklets for each area on the Central Coast, so visitors will want to keep coming back to explore more of the region. And - with stunning imagery, these handy little guides will be keepsakes for visitors to remember their trip and plan their next one.
Here's how it works:
- Editorial content is sponsored by each region's Tourism Business Improvement District, Chamber of Commerce, and other relevant stakeholders.
- The rest of the publication is funded through advertising. Note that the advertising is 100% focused on the visitor experience, thus retaining cohesive & relevant content for the publication.
- Big Big SLO will work with all parties to develop the editorial content, and to gather all photographic assets. We have staff photographers who can shoot stunning images for your "must see" locations and attractions.
For more info on how your region can have its own Destination Pocket Planner, contact Paul Irving at (805) 441-3344 or get started below:
Take a look at The freshly published Los Osos / Baywood Planner:
What to do in and around Los Osos / Baywood Park? Visitors and locals will find out with their new Los Osos Pocket Planner, the insider's guide for enjoying our area. Filled with all the best things to do in town (dining, maps, entertainment, Montaña de Oro, getting out on the water, Elfin Forest, Baywood Monday Market, concerts and events, etc.).
Pocket sized and packed with stunning photography, 25,000 of these keepsake booklets will be printed and will be distributed all year at:
- All Los Osos hotels (Back Bay Inn, Baywood Inn, and Sea Pines Golf Resort)
- Many local vacation rentals
- Los Osos Chamber of Commerce
- Key retail locations
- At all advertisers' locations
- Online at VisitLosOsos.com
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE POCKET PLANNER!
This is a small sized booklet (5.5" high and 4" wide), but packs a big punch. Our market research and testing over the past 2 years have proven that people love the handy size and will keep the booklet in their pockets, purses, car visors, nightstands, etc.
Ad sizes available:
- Full Page (5.5" x 4") - $400
- Half Page (2.75" x 4") - $250
- Quarter Page (1.375" x 4") - $125
- Eighth Page (for artists only (0.6875" x 4") - $75
You can design your own ad, or the Big Big SLO Art Department will create yours at no additional charge.