2016-2017 Los Osos / Baywood destination pocket planner
Thank you to all who have supported this publication and have made it possible. This is going to press at the end of business day Tuesday, 11/29. For advertisers - if you have any last changes, please email Paul ASAP & we'll get it right.
Here are the 8 pages that VLOB is sponsoring:
Here is the final draft of the entire publication:
What to do in and around Los Osos / Baywood Park? Visitors and locals will find out with their new Los Osos Pocket Planner, the insider's guide for enjoying our area. Filled with all the best things to do in town (dining, maps, entertainment, Montaña de Oro, getting out on the water, Elfin Forest, Baywood Monday Market, concerts and events, etc.).
Pocket sized and packed with stunning photography, 25,000 of these keepsake booklets will be printed and will be distributed all year at:
- All Los Osos hotels (Back Bay Inn, Baywood Inn, and Sea Pines Golf Resort)
- Many local vacation rentals
- Los Osos Chamber of Commerce
- Key retail locations
- At all advertisers' locations
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE POCKET PLANNER!
This is a small sized booklet (5.5" high and 4" wide), but packs a big punch. Our market research and testing over the past 2 years have proven that people love the handy size and will keep the booklet in their pockets, purses, car visors, nightstands, etc.
Ad sizes available:
- Full Page (5.5" x 4") - $400
- Half Page (2.75" x 4") - $250
- Quarter Page (1.375" x 4") - $125
- Eighth Page (for artists only (0.6875" x 4") - $75
You can design your own ad, or the Big Big SLO Art Department will create yours at no additional charge.
- All space reservations and payment due by October 28, 2016
- All ad proofs to be completed by November 9, 2016
- Printed with distribution starting just in time for Thanksgiving weekend!