2018 Central Coast Music Sourcebook!
Advertise your band, venue, or music related business in sourcebook and get more business in 2018.
NOW ACCEPTING AD RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2018 MUSIC SOURCEBOOK!
The Central Coast Music Sourcebook is a local music industry guidebook connecting musicians, bands, venues, promoters, wedding & event planners, sound & lighting companies, and the local media. Who should get involved?
BANDS: Make yourselves visible to venues, promoters, and event planners.
VENUES: Highlight your venue's offerings to event planners & promoters.
MUSIC BUSINESSES: Whether you have a recording studio, record store, music school, music store, instrument repair shop, audio & lighting provider, audio engineer, or anything else music related, here's your chance to let the local music world know what you offer.
2,500 copies printed & delivered to local music & event related professionals.
- November 22: Deadline for ad reservations
- January 5: Publication & distribution begins - just in time for the 2018 concert season!
Book and sizes: The Music Sourcebook is the same handy size as the popular Live Music Pocket Planner: 4" wide by 5.5" high. This has been scientifically proven to stay with people longer! Ad sizes:
- FULL page: 4" wide by 5.5" high
- HALF page: 4" wide by 2.75" high
- QUARTER page: 4" wide by 1.375" high
- EIGHTH page: 4" wide by 0.6875" high
- Back Cover: $300 (SOLD OUT)
- Inside Front & Back Covers: $250 (SOLD OUT)
- Full Page: $200 (4" wide by 5.5" high)
- Half Page: $125
- Quarter Page: $75
- Eighth Page: $40
ALL advertisers will be included in the Big Big SLO online directory, and participating bands will get a complimentary 1 page EPK at bigbigslo.com. Many venues & promoters will be using this to shop for their talent in 2018!
Call Paul with any questions: (805) 441-3344.