Fasten your seatbelts!
Well, the weekend has already started with BIG, BIG BANG last night, when Good Medicine Presents and Numbskull Productions hosted an off-the-hook secret show with NEIL YOUNG and LUKAS WILSON at SLO BREW!! If you were lucky enough to get in, it was one of those once-in-a lifetime experiences. BIG thanks to Todd & Korie Newman and Eddie Numbskull for putting it together!
We've ot so many great things going on this weekend, you're going to have to move fast to catch it all. Today has TONS of great options:
- Adonis Puentes will bring some hot, hip Cuban music to the PAC - Spanos Theatre
- Good Medicine Presents Jeff Bridges at the Fremont tonight. Almost sold out, so get on it if you want to go.
- 1st SLO Multiculural Music & Dance Showcase is at the Grange Hall at 5:30. They've got an awesome collection of styles rom African to Middle Eastern to Hawaiian to Philippine and more... If you miss tonight's show, they're doing a repeat performance tomorrow as well.
- Beach Hut Deli in Los Osos has a homecoming concert featuring Jody Mulgrew! He's back in town from Nashville with some great tunes. Beach Hut Deli now brings great music to Los Osos from 6:30 to 9:30 every Friday Night! Great scene!
- Jill Knight, long standing local favorite, will perform at the Blue Sky Bistro on the waterfront in Morro Bay! Their Friday concerts go from 6:00 to 8:00, leaving plenty of time to go check another show! Hot tip - dinner and show to warm you up for the next one!
Saturday's big show is out at Pozo for the 6th Annual Higher Grounds Music Festival, featuring Sublime w/Rome , Tech N9ne , Steel Pulse , Kottonmouth Kings , E-40 , MURS , Chris Webby and Vokab Kompany..
Have fun, stay safe, and get extra points for posting your fun pics and video on Big Big SLO's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bigbigslo